Friday, July 10, 2015

Finally!

Soooooooo . . .

I never thought that I would have a blog. And not any blog but a book reviewing blog. I mean come on! I even did not use to like reading until I was 20! Well apart from the books about Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Those were some of my firsts! And you do not forget a first. 

Speaking of first, I got my first e-reader a little before I turned 24. Pathetic, right? Best purchase I have ever made. I love my Daemon! He is my best friend! And, yes, I do give a name to almost everything that I possess. Toys, electronics etc. I just have fond memories with them!

About Daemon now. He is named after the first book I have ever read on him. And that would be Jennifer Armentrout's Obsidian from the Lux Series. I shall post my review for this one as well all the reviews I have written. The latter I have written on my Goodreads page. However, I have been dreaming of making a blog for the past 6 months now. And here it is!

Reading has become a part of me. If I do not read I feel out of place. I need to submerge myself in a different world once in a while (read every day). I know that this might sound like I need some help from a shrink with escaping reality and all the jazz. I cannot help it though. Our everyday reality can be quite gray sometimes. I do not like gray (apart from Fifty shades of it).

I also need romance! Like a lot. I do not have romance in my life. And if I do it is nothing to write home about. And my poor brain and heart need romance. I love happy endings. I crave them. I say bullshit to people who say that they do not enjoy a story with a happy ending. People as a kind has developed this unconscious need for a happiness. Not my place to talk about these kind of things because I am not a psych major. And this is the reason I mainly read romantic books. These are the types of reviews you are going to be able to read here on Pleasurable Escape

I hope you will enjoy my reviews as much as I enjoy writing them. I will try to post a review for a book as soon as read but sometimes I am busy with my gray but sweet reality and I do not have time to post in timely manner. So for the possible (2 or 3) readers that I think that I will have, you should expect at least one review every week!

Rock on chicas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment