Sunday, July 12, 2015

A rock chick that I like very much

I was wondering from where to start. I have read quite a few books since I have my Deamon, so there are quite a few reviews that have to be posted. 

The author that I will start with is Kirsten Ashley. I am madly in love with her books. My rules regarding her stories are simple:

1. Impatiently wait for them.
2. Jump up and down when you get them.
3. Do not sleep until you finish them.
4. Cry ugly.
5. Laugh like a total loon.
6. Dream and hope that one day you will meet a male hero just like hers.

Kirsten Ashley has a specific way of writing. It is raw and brief. A lot of repeating. A lot of cursing. A lot of words of endearments. Short but meaningful lines. And. I. Love. It. 

I have read almost all of her books. For the curious ones you can check them here.

She has published a few series and if I may say The Colorado Mountain series are the bomb! I simply devour them! Kaleidoscope is the last one that I have on my to-read list. 



What is special about these stories you might ask? Well, first and foremost, the strong-willed characters. You will read about fierce and loving women and about strong and giving men. Kristen uses her words so passionately. There are few authors that can make me feel the story. When I read an Ashley book I am so overwhelmed. She manages to get in your brain and make you feel the same things that the hero feels.



So, yeah. I will try and publish as much of my Kristen Ahsley reviews as I have. Hope you like them!

Rock on chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment